Random facts gleaned from here and there:
- One of the two brothers who founded the Laphroaig distillery, Donald Johnston, died two days after falling into a vat of partially made Whisky.
- Stewardesses is the longest English word you can type with your left hand only, Lollipops the longest with solely your right.
- The male Duck Billed Platypus has a venomous spur on its hind leg
- The Human body on average contains ten trillion cells. In those ten trillion cells, there are seventy five trillion foreign cells. Yes that’s seven and a half times more cells of different creatures living in or on you right now. So how can you call yourself you? (from Weirdimals)
- Albert Einstein’s last words were lost to posterity as the night nurse attending him did not speak German (from Time magazine, 1955)